Auswalk has been guiding Kangaroo Island walking holidays for nearly 20 years, walking the island and parts of the trail that have subsequently morphed into the new Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail. Our Kangaroo Island walking holidays combine these new magnificent sections of track, with our favourite old bits. Given that the island is the third largest in Australia, it has a lot to offer, but it can only be fully explored on foot.
With over a quarter of the island’s area protected within national parks, it’s a paradise for walkers and naturalists. Tall limestone cliffs dominate the coastline and deeply incised creeks flow out to sea. There are stunning stretches of coastal landscapes, as well as vast areas of wilderness and highly visible terrestrial and marine wildlife.
- Genuine fully inclusive pack free walking holiday
- Walk the Wilderness Trail, Kelly Hill Caves, Remarkable Rocks, Ravine des Casoars, Admirals Arch, the 7000-strong colony of fur seals at Seal Bay and visit all three Lighthouses
- The meals are mostly chef prepared and include 2 course a la carte dinners and cooked breakfasts.
- Rooms with ensuites most nights in excellent locations
- 2 outstanding guides so you can pace yourself. We offer a choice of easier or harder walking options along the way.
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Easy to Moderate
Grade 2 - Easy to ModerateSome hill sections and occasional steps. Walking experience not required.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $