The Three Capes Track and Tasman Peninsula walk is a chance to feel Tasmania at its end-of-the-world wildest, without the heavy packs and without throwing yourself completely to the wind. It’s a wild feeling walking this stunning landscape with just the people of your choosing, but punctuated each night by staying in excellent accommodation and eating ala carte meals long the way.
There’s great variety on the Three Capes Track, as the route winds in and out of heathland, dry woodland and striking sections of rainforest. Throw in massive views every day and you have a one of a kind self guided walking experience.
- Walk Cape Hauy, Cape Raoul and Waterfall Bay to Fortescue Bay
- Explore Port Arthur Historic Site
- 3 nights ensuited accommodation, a la carte meals and cooked breakfasts each day
- Dramatic coastline of sea caves and towering sea stacks
- Highest vertical seas cliffs in Australia, 180 million-year-old dolerite columns
- The wildflowers add extra colour with bursts of yellow, white and pink along the track
- Epic views over the turquoise waters and white sandy beaches
- Optional 3 hour Wilderness cruise with Tasman Island Cruises at additional cost
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Grade 3 – ModerateShort, steep hill sections. Moderate active lifestyle and some walking experience recommended.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $