- 6 day itinerary (includes 4 days of walking)
- Exciting rock formations abound
- Venus Baths, Grand Canyon, Elephant's Hide, Silent Street
- 360 degree views from lofty summits
- Guaranteed kangaroo sightings in the wild
- Wildflowers, wildlife, wine and wild walking
- Enjoy fine dining at the multi award winning Royal Mail Restaurant
Auswalk’s Grampians Hike is an INN-to-INN accommodated walking holiday. You walk through the Grampians National Park, staying at different locations. We move your luggage for you while you are out walking. This is a self-guided walking holiday.
At 168,000 hectares in area, the Grampians national park is large. It is made entirely of sandstone, which has eroded into several separate mountain ranges. Grampians sandstone is so old that it does not contain fossils, as it was formed before then. It is unusually hard, to resist weathering for that long.