We’d like you to tell us about your favourite day walk within 90 mins of your home. We will then pick the best three walks and reward the three winners with a $500 voucher each to use on any Auswalk trip.
One of our favourites near Melbourne is in the Dandenongs from Kalista to Sassafras, we have supplied the walk notes for inspiration. Or your entry might resemble the much more entertaining story of the walk at the 40 foot Falls near Mittagong that follows. Good luck!
Share a walk and notes for your walk for your chance to win a $500 AUD Auswalk Voucher.
All you have to do is send us an email to email@example.com with the following:
– Name of the walk / trail
– Your walk notes for the walk (please see our Dandenong Ranges day walk for an example). This must include details on the walk location
– A description of the walk & why you think it’s the best walk near you
– If you have some photos, please supply us with your favourite shots
– If you have a GPX file from the walk that would also be great to help others follow your footsteps
Note that the walk must be on public land or, if on private land, a walk where it is permitted to walk by the landowner
We will pick our favourite entry and announce the winner on Instagram, Facebook and
through our email newsletter in May.
The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. You can enter multiple times. The notes and related material, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material created by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, the entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted material is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the material does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the material.
Auswalk reserves the right to use submitted material. Auswalk employees cannot enter.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- The prize is a $500 Voucher which can be used on any trip booked with Auswalk Walking Holidays. The voucher is equivalent to $500 AUD. The total prize pool is $1,500 of Auswalk vouchers, $500 Auswalk voucher for each of 3 winners.
- The competition closes at 23.59 AEDT on Friday 16th April 2021.
- The winners will be contacted by Auswalk Walking Holidays by Saturday 1st May 2021. The winner must get in contact and respond to Auswalk Walking Holidays by 6pm on Friday 28th May 2021 or the prize will be lost.
- If the winners is unable to take the prize the winner shall forfeit any and all rights to the prize
- Maximum of 1 prize per entrant.
- The prize must be booked with Auswalk Walking Holidays by 1st Jan 2022 and bookings are subject to availability.
- Passport, visas, health requirements and travel insurance are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Prize winners are responsible for paying for the remaining balance of their booking.
- The trip must be booked through auswalk.com.au
- Auswalk Walking Holidays reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition rules at any time
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash
- Auswalk reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time
- If the winner cancels the holiday after booking has been made, then the winner shall forfeit any and all rights to the prize
- Auswalk Walking Holidays, and all partners involved cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- The acceptance of the prize is a contract between the winner and Auswalk Walking Holidays, the provider of the prize experience, and is subject also to any terms and conditions of the provider.
- Entrants agree on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) to release, defend and hold harmless Original Travel, and any partner involved, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, expenses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever against Released Parties arising out of or in connection with entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related activities.
- The judges’ decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into. Entries should not include any illegal content.
- The laws of Australia govern this agreement. The competition is promoted by Auswalk Walking Holidays.
- The promoter is Auswalk Walking Holidays, 36 Lubrano Street, Brighton East, VIC 3187 Australia