The Abel Tasman Great Walk with its spectacular coastlines and untamed natural wilderness is one the world’s most acclaimed linear end-to-end walking experiences.
More sunshine hours than anywhere else in New Zealand works in your favour as you hike the Abel Tasman track, famous for its pristine golden sands and crystal-clear waters. Deep pools in freshwater streams and isolated beaches beckon you in to swim.
Bolt on 4-star accommodation and sumptuous meals at Awaroa Lodge, private transfers, and the best of creature comforts available in Marahau village, and you have yourself an unsurpassed fully-immersive experience.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ABEL TASMAN WALK:
- Walk the entire Abel Tasman Great Walk from Marahau to Wainui Bay
- 5 nights accommodation with ensuite rooms and 4 days of amazing walking
- Stay in 4-star luxury in the Abel Tasman National Park at Awaroa Lodge
- Seamless private transfers and all transport on and off the track from Nelson
- A la carte meals at Awaroa Lodge, all breakfasts and lunches included
- Spectacular coastline including one of a kind views over gorgeous golden coves, sparkling waters, and native forest. Unparalleled opportunities to take a swim.
- Forests filled with birdsong. Lush rainforest gullies filled with majestic tree ferns.
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Easy to Moderate
Grade 2 - Easy to ModerateSome hill sections and occasional steps. Walking experience not required.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $