Immerse yourself in the splendid isolation of Tasmania on the Bay of Fires walk, famous for crystal-clear waters, pristine white beaches and orange lichen-covered granite boulders.
Explore the 38-km long Freycinet Promontory, a wild pristine coastline with beautiful beaches, clear blue seas and ancient forests scattered with rare wildflowers. Take a boat trip to a secluded beach away from the crowds to climb Mount Freycinet where you’ll witness unobscured, unprecedented views back across the Freycinet Peninsula and over Wineglass Bay. Overlook Wineglass Bay and its perfect arc of blond sand and ice-blue water.
Bay of Fires Walk and Freycinet highlights:
- Fully inclusive
- Combined Bay of Fires walk and Freycinet experience
- 2 nights at Freycinet Lodge in ensuite rooms
- Eco wildlife boat cruise at Freycinet
- Chef prepared à la carte 2 course meals and cooked breakfasts at Freycinet
- Easy and hard walks offered each day
- 2 experienced guides with local bespoke walking knowledge of the region
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Easy to Moderate
Grade 2 - Easy to ModerateSome hill sections and occasional steps. Walking experience not required.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $