Spanning Australia’s southwest edge from Cape Leeuwin to Cape Naturaliste, the Cape to Cape track is the longest coastal walk in Australia, 135kms from start to finish. The extraordinary landscape offers great variety, spanning squeaky white sand beaches, secluded coves, towering forests and limestone caves.
The Cape to Cape track is a world class walk that traverses cliff-tops, deserted beaches, hamlets and villages, coastal heathlands, peppermint tree woodlands and majestic Karri forests with tall open stands of eucalypt, unique to the location.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAPE TO CAPE TRACK:
- 2 experienced guides with local bespoke knowledge of the region
- Fully inclusive – including all transport from Perth and on and off the track
- 2 course dinners, walkers lunches and continental/cooked breakfasts each day
- Glorious 8 days of pack for walking sleeping in a comfortable bed and the luxury of having a hot shower each day (ensuite rooms available at an extra cost of $350 per walker based on twin share accommodation)
- Wine tasting – exploring the great wines of the Margaret River Region
- Benefit of being located in the Margaret River an area renowned for its excellent food and wine
- Security of walking with a company that has nearly 30 years’ experience in running group guided walking holidays
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Grade 3 – ModerateShort, steep hill sections. Moderate active lifestyle and some walking experience recommended.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $