Access the heart of the Australian Outback and hike the ancient sun seared landscape of the remote Flinders Ranges. The Flinders’ fascinating geology and red ochre vistas make for unforgettable walking that’ll take your breath away. Walk both Alligator and Bunyeroo Gorges, hike Dutchman’s Stern, Rawnsley Bluff, Black Gap and Bridal Gaps, Tanderra Saddle among other places.
There is also a gentler side to this Flinders Ranges tour to discover. Walk Wilpena Pound floor encircled by a one of a kind colossal natural amphitheatre. In other valleys, native cypress pines cover gently rounded hills and massive meandering creek beds studded with majestic river red gums. We take care of every last detail so you can relax and fully experience this ancient landscape that once stood taller than the Himalayas.
- Flinders Ranges guided walks to Rawnsley Bluff, Bridal Gap, Brachina Gorge, Tanderra Saddle & Dutchmans Stern
- Walks through Wilpena Pound, Bunyeroo Gorge, Black Gap, Alligator Gorge and at Wilpena Homestead
- Epic Views over Wilpena Pound and the ABC, Chace and Elder Ranges and much more
- Genuinely fully inclusive, 6 nights accommodation in air conditioned ensuite rooms
- Chef prepared à la carte 2 course meals and cooked breakfasts each day
- 360 degree views into the pound and over the surrounding area
- Easy and hard pack free walks offered each day
- 2 mature experienced Flinders Ranges tour guides with local knowledge of the region
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Grade 3 – ModerateShort, steep hill sections. Moderate active lifestyle and some walking experience recommended.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $