The Queen Charlotte track is touted as the next New Zealand great walk and for good reason. Glorious views over the magnificent Queen Charlotte Sound, stunning native forest and the well-deserved gourmet reputation of the Marlborough area all work in concert to make a tremendously pleasurable immersive experience. Walking in and out of your accommodation each day whilst walking from point to point engenders a real sense of satisfaction on completion.
The Marlborough area is famous for its wine and food all of which is weaved seamlessly into this walk, a magical encounter for all the senses on and off the track. The accommodations are all amazing and located right on the water and virtually on the Queen Charlotte Track so even when you’re relaxing in the evening you feel as though you are still on the walk.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE QUEEN CHARLOTTE TRACK
- Walk the entire linear track from Ship Cove to Anakiwa
- Stay and eat in luxury, whilst enjoying nature at its best.
- All transport on and off the track and luggage transfers so you can walk pack free
- A la carte dinners on the walk, all breakfasts and lunches
- 5 nights accommodation in ensuite rooms on the water and 4 days of amazing walking
- Spectacular coastline, stunning coves and old growth forest.
- Forests filled with fauna and birdsong. Highest hours of sunshine in New Zealand. Lush rainforest gullies filled with massive tree ferns.
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Easy to Moderate
Grade 2 - Easy to ModerateSome hill sections and occasional steps. Walking experience not required.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $