The Portuguese Coastal Camino Way to Santiago starts in Porto and is one of the most popular routes to Santiago de Compostela. This is a true Camino adventure with a huge variety of scenery from forests, fields, rivers, valleys, gorgeous villages and medieval towns.
Marvel at the history of this place, the incredible achievements of a country so small. Revel in the excellent wines and the mouth-watering food of this part of the world. Particularly the fresh seafood which is always on the menu.
Soak up the ambience of Portugal as you walk the Camino from one authentic coastal town to the next. Weave your way through Portuguese countryside and back to the Atlantic coast walking on beautiful stretches of unspoiled coastline. Meet fellow pilgrims as you merge with the Portuguese Central Way of St James in Redondela before eventually arriving in Santiago de Compostela.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PORTUGUESE COASTAL CAMINO WAY OF ST JAMES:
- Walk the Portuguese Coastal Camino de Santiago (Way of St James) from Porto all the way to Santiago de Compostela via the coast
- Walk the Camino for 259 km without the massive crowds (you can shorten the walk if you wish)
- 14 nights in 3-star accommodations that capture the spirit of the region with breakfast every morning. An upgrade to 4-star and better accommodation is available.
- Information session with one of our people on the ground at your first accommodation and 24/7 support in case of an emergency
- Pilgrim kit: passport (credentials) and shell (viera) and pilgrim 259 km on the Portuguese Camino the Way of St James pack free
- Take advantage of nearly 30 years experience in organising self-guided walking holidays
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Grade 3 – ModerateShort, steep hill sections. Moderate active lifestyle and some walking experience recommended.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $