The Queen Charlotte walk might well be New Zealand’s next Great Walk and for good reason. The much-celebrated views over the magnificent Queen Charlotte Sound, stunning native forest, and the well-deserved gourmet reputation of the Marlborough area all work in concert to make for a one of a kind walking experience. Walk in and out of your accommodation each day, walking from the beginning of the track at Ship Cove all the way to the end at Anakiwa.
Famous for its wine and food, the Marlborough region does not disappoint. This is a magical encounter for all the senses both on and off the track. The accommodations are all excellent and are to be found right next to the track, snuggled up to Queen Charlotte Sound and Kenepuru Sound.
Highlights of the Queen Charlotte Walk:
- Walk the Queen Charlotte track end-to-end from Ship Cove to Anakiwa
- Stay in comfort on the edge of the Sounds each night, whilst enjoying nature at its best.
- Walk pack free as all transport on and off the track is supplied
- Lunches on the walk
- 3 nights accommodation in ensuite rooms and 4 days of amazing walking
- Astonishing coastline, stunning coves, and old growth forest.
- Forests filled with birdsong. Highest hours of sunshine in New Zealand. Lush rainforest gullies sheltering massive tree ferns.
$per person twin/double share
Australian hotel accommodations charge the same price per room regardless of whether there is one or two people occupying it.
In order to cover the cost of the accommodation when occupied by one person we need to charge the single supplement fee, a cost that we make no margin on.
Easy to Moderate
Grade 2 - Easy to ModerateSome hill sections and occasional steps. Walking experience not required.
Data required for rest of form
Walk Length: Days
Person Single Cost: $
Single Supplement: $